Friday, February 19, 2010

I like...

I like eating, not just milk, but everything I can grab in my hand except pacifiers. So, paper, books, cloth, my toys, grandma’s cheek can all be my lunch.
我爱吃!只要不是pacifier什么东东落在我手上,我都能吃。所以千万不要让我碰到纸、书、衣服、玩具什么的,这些都会成为我的美味午餐。还有,外婆的脸蛋!

I like jumping, jumping on couch, bed and mommy’s thigh. It is so exciting. Everything is moving in opposite direction: I am up and they are down, while I am down then they are up. I guess I will have a Johnny Jump soon.
我爱跳!跳来跳去太有意思了,而且我周围的东东都跟着我跳,不过我向上它们就向下,我向下它们就向上,比我还调皮。

I like watching, watching TV, watching grandma and grandpa making food in the kitchen, and watching kids playing on the field in that elementary school crossing our street. However, I don’t understand what those kids are doing. They look so happy on the field but will suddenly run away when a bell rings. Sometimes they will come and say hello to me, but they call me BABY. That’s not my name. My name is Jackie!
我爱看!看什么呢?看电视啦、看外公外婆在厨房做菜啦,还有看一群小朋友在街对过的小学里玩呀。奇怪的是,他们明明玩的很开心,不过一听到铃声就跑光光了。有时他们也会来找我玩,还叫我“宝宝”。那可不是我的名字,我的名字是Jackie!

I like singing, but mommy and daddy think I make funny noises. They don’t know what real music is.
我爱唱!可爸妈愣说我在制造噪音。他们完全不懂音乐。

I like sleeping. No, that’s not true, even though I sleep much longer than everyone in my family everyday.
我爱睡!才不。虽然我是家里睡得最多的,但这也不意味我爱睡觉,睡觉太浪费时间。

No comments:

Post a Comment